"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wow...

Wow, it's been awhile huh? Sorry about that. I have a very good reason though.

Well, we moved to Butte! I know it was fast and unexpected, but sometimes that's how God works. We knew without a doubt God wanted us back here.

The day after we got here Derek's grandmother passed away. It was peaceful, but hard nonetheless. We are consoled with the fact that we know she is in heaven. That was followed by an intensely busy week.

Just today I finally got internet! I was going through withdrawal. That's probably a good thing though. I was also trying to find a job. I'll be working while Derek recovers. Which I'm happy to report I got the job I interviewed for on Friday! God has blessed us abundantly.

Derek is doing very well. He gets better everyday. His appetite has improved and he seems like he has more energy. He still gets fatigued, but it seems less frequent.

The kids are doing very well. They love being able to play outside in the yard. We feel such peace here. I know the Lord is working.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I will be more regular, hopefully you are all still reading this.

Thank you for the continued prayers and support. It's greatly appreciated.

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! good to "see" you again. So thankful you are all doing well, and seeing the hand of the Lord in it all. that is a great gift.

    ReplyDelete