"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Monday, March 31, 2008

My Dad Is Coming!

My Dad is coming for a visit tomorrow. He is moving from Colorado back to Seattle. About a year ago my Grandpa died so my Dad moved to Colorado to be closer to my Grandma. He couldn't find work so he is moving back to Seattle. He is going to stop here and stay the night on his way back to Washington state.

I'm excited because I haven't seen him in a year and he hasn't seen Asher yet. Derek and I have been talking to my Dad about the Lord for a long time now. I firmly believe that someday he will make a commitment to the Lord. I know he is close, but there are some things he has to get past.

Please pray that God will give us the right words to speak and that my Dad and Step mom will have safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment