"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Monday, March 31, 2008

I Got It Back!

I got my motivation back. Thank you Lord! I just kept trying to pray and read, even when I didn't feel like it. I had for about a week had absolutely no motivation when it came to my household "duties" which is odd because I love staying home and completing the tasks that I have here.

I felt like there was no hope or end to the trial we are in right now. I knew in my head that that was not true, but my feelings were taking over. I had to read and pray that God would align my feelings with His Word and what I knew to be true. He was faithful!

Lord, keep my feelings in check with Your Word. Keep my eyes on You. Minister to my soul Father God. Keep me from getting too focused on myself. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment