"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Sunday, April 13, 2008

1 Peter 5:10

1 Peter 5:10 says "And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."

Isn't this great!? God gave me this verse in my devotions the other day. It is such a promise for me right now. I am suffering with some different things right now, but God promises it isn't going to be forever and that He Himself will restore me! He is so good to give us the exact scripture we need to be encouraged. I love the God I serve. He loves us even when we lose focus of Him and the goal-Heaven. He loves us even when we doubt Him. I don't remember those things often enough, but I love it when He reminds me.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when the Lord does things like that...seemingly just for us?!

    ReplyDelete