"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Week??!

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. Asher got really sick last Wednesday night, some type of flu or something. Let's just say there was a lot of vomit and not a lot of sleep. Alexander got it on Friday, he got it the worst. I felt so bad for him. Derek came home from work on Friday because he got it too. Ashley and I were the only healthy ones in the house. Good thing is the virus only lasts about a day. I got it Friday night/Saturday. It was awful. I wanted to call in sick to work, but you know how that goes. You can't really call in sick to a 2 year old.

If you could please pray for my mind and heart right now. That I would want God's will.

Everyone is doing well now. Alexander finally got his glasses back. These ones have plastic frames with the nose piece built in so they shouldn't break as easy now (we hope).

Asher sat up and pulled himself up to standing to a kitchen chair yesterday. I can't believe it. He's my baby, he isn't supposed to be growing up. I guess that's what they do now. I'm really trying to savor every moment with them. I catch myself obsessing over the laundry, dishes, dinner, vacuuming etc. that I forget to really play and hold them. This is kind of a misc. post. It's really nice here today, which I'm thankful for. I'm so tired of snow. A funny story-I bought the kids' summer clothes today and when I got home I tried Ashley's Strawberry Shortcake swimsuit on her. She loved it so much she wanted to take a nap in it. It was so adorable. Thanks for listening and have a good day! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment