"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Sunday, April 29, 2012

Contest Results

Remember that contest I entered? No? Ok, I guess I'll tell you. I entered a modeling contest for an online clothing website called Modocat.com. I ended up coming in second. I was pretty disappointed, but then God being God blessed me. I get to go to Los Angeles for a photo shoot because I was so close to the girl who came in 1st. It's really exciting because a photo shoot like the one they are offering me is normally really expensive. They will have professional wardrobe stylists and make-up artists. The photographer has done some great work as well. This shoot could also open some doors for me in the modeling world, well God willing anyway. I'll probably be going to LA in June sometime. I'll post pictures from the shoot when I get them. So that's the news on the contest because I know you were all so desperate to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment