"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Monday, April 30, 2012

Journal Entry #1

May 10, 2009

When darkness falls, the sadness erupts. The grief begins to destroy what's left. I'm drowning in a sea of my tears. When I called out you saved me. I clung to the cross and drifted to shore. That's where you waited for me. I stand before you feeling ugly and unworthy. You hold out your hands assuring me. Your scars are visible for all to see. A type of tattoo branding you the Savior. The Savior who loved all, gave all, and is all. Who was and is, and is to come. We walk down the beach in silence. No need for words. Just your presence is a comfort to my weary soul. I feel the words whisper across my heart. Words just for me. 

1 comment: