"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, April 12, 2012

On A Quest For Information

If you're a regular reader or a close friend than you know of my struggle with chronic pain. So far I haven't gotten any answers and have stopped going to doctors. I have some medicine that helps a little. The problem though is not only am I experiencing a lot of pain, but I have almost no energy. I am now reaching out to find possible solutions.

My request, dear friends and readers, is this: Do you know of any remedies for chronic pain and exhaustion? Do you know of anyone that is in a similar situation and has found something works for them?

I appreciate you guys taking the time to help. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. The sad thing about doctors is they're often going to prescribe a medication that they get a kick back for prescribing and often don't care so much about the patient.

    Since you've quit going to the doctor maybe start looking at herbal remedies. Here's a site I just found that sounds helpful.

    http://www.blessedmaineherbs.com/chpare.html

    here's another (but I liked the first one best)
    http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/headline_health/natural_remedies_pain/2010/06/16/322330.html

    I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you find answers and relief soon.

    ReplyDelete