"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Know It's Been A While

I've been struggling lately. The funny thing is that I can't exactly pin point what I'm struggling with.

I feel inadequate when it comes to motherhood and being a wife. I've been so irritable. That isn't like me. I truly enjoy being home with my children, but lately everything they do gets on my nerves. I find myself yelling at them and just writing this makes me want to cry. My precious children trust me and love me. I've been so selfish. I think that's part of the reason I haven't posted in so long-I'm embarrassed.

I truly don't know what is wrong. I try to pray and read, but I feel like I'm talking to a wall. It is so difficult. I just thought I'd share my struggles from the past few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Are you ME? I swear this sounds verbatum (no clue how to spell that) to what I say and have said numerous times. All I can say is I hear ya sister! Just know that you are NOT alone!

    ReplyDelete