"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, July 9, 2009

"I've Been Ready For This My Whole Life"

It' here! I'm picking my kids up today! I haven't seen them in 4 whole weeks. I think it's been the longest 4 weeks of my life. It has also been an informative, growing 4 weeks. The kind of growing only God can accomplish.

It's now time to start a new chapter in this story we call our life.

I talked to the kids on the phone the other day and they are pretty excited to come here. I was relieved at that. I had crazy thoughts go through my head. Like maybe they didn't want to live with us anymore. What if I forgot how to be a mom, my mom and Derek both assured me that no, I did not forget how to be a mom. I know God is going to bless this time for our family.

Some prayer requests: That's I'll be able to manage Derek's care and the kids' care, that my sights remain fixed on the Lord and His Glory, and that I remember the amazing miracles God has performed through this.

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God" Hebrews 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment