"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Sunday, July 12, 2009

It Brings A New Meaning To The Word Tired

As you can tell by the title of the post, I'm exhausted. It should get better as we get used to having the kids again. I'm trying to incorporate Derek's care and the kids' care. The problem is that there is so much to remember. The good thing is that it is forcing me to get super organized. Otherwise, very important things would not get done.

The kids are adjusting well. I think they are glad to be back with us. Tonight, I took Ashley for a walk and then we got ice cream. It was good to get some one on one time with her. I think it helps with her behavior.

We took them to the zoo on Friday. They had a lot of fun. I'll post pictures later (due to the late hour, I'm lazy). Alexander's birthday was Saturday. He had a good day. I'll post pictures of that later too(see above).

I hope everyone is doing well. Derek had to go back on IV hydration. His kidney levels are increasing. They also decreased the level of one of his medications. Hopefully that brings his kidney levels back to normal. I will let you know what we find out.

We moved into a new apartment, that means a new phone number and new apartment number. They are:

525 Minor Ave. N
Apt. 202
Seattle, WA 98109
206-262-9003

We appreciate the prayers and support. Please pray that I am able to efficiently care for everybody in the household. My sincerest desire is to see that my family is loved, cared for, and healthy or on the way to getting healthy.

"10But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.11To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 5:10&11

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment