"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How Did I Not Know That?!?

People have been commenting on my blog and I didn't know!! Comments were not being e-mailed to me! Grr...I apologize to everyone who has commented and I didn't acknowledge. I'm not mean. I promise.

Thank you to those who are reading and commenting. It's encouraging, to this point I thought I had 2 people reading my blog! My sister Sarah and a sweet friend named Natasha.

I briefly forgot about my Thankful Thursday posts. I'm gonna go into iCal and setup reminders right now!!

Alas, I must go and do the laundry that is breeding. I don't know where it is coming from. I might turn my household into one of those African tribes where everyone goes naked. Please call before you stop by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment