"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Too Fast

Been awhile since my last post. Sorry about that.

Yesterday was Ashley's 5th birthday. My little girl is getting so big and growing up too fast. We aren't having her party until Sunday the 12th so I wanted to make sure she had a fun and memorable day even though she wasn't getting presents and cake.

Derek had the day off (that was SO convenient), I decided to schedule my wax appointment and thought it would be fun for Ash to get a pedi. She's such a girly girl, I was pretty sure she'd love it and she did. I'll post pictures at the end of the blog so you can see my darling enjoying getting pampered. We then went to coffee and had some girl time.

I love spending time with Ashley, not just because she's my daughter, but she has such a fun personality and she's hilarious. This girl has got a great sense of humor. We then went home to meet some friends who were coming over with Ashley's present. They aren't going to be able to make it to her party because they've got a "marriage" (wedding) as Ash calls it this weekend.

It was great to visit and they got Ash the perfect gift. It was a manicure set with all these jewels and stickers.

We had such a great day, Sunday is going to be super busy and fun. I will post after her party so you can see the craziness.
Ashley in the hospital

Ashley 1 month old

Getting her pedi done

The finished product

Me and Ash at coffee

Her manicure set that Zach and Aundi and family gave her

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Tell Ashley Happy Birthday for me! Looks like you ladies had lots of fun!

    Ashley is so cute! Your right, she does have quite the personality!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Glad you guys got to have a girly day.

    Crazy hospital picture. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete