"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!

Here is my second installment of Thankful Thursdays. iCal reminded me today, I'm glad I didn't forget. So here goes!

I'm Thankful...


  1. For music. It has this amazing ability to calm me and/or excite me.
  2. For my new-ish car. She's so sturdy and comfortable.
  3. That God saved me from myself. He's saved me countless times.
  4. For Pepsi. I love it so much.
  5. That Wal*Mart now carries bags of the flavored tootsie rolls by themselves. Good thing I don't have a weight problem.
  6. That Derek has a job.
  7. That I have a house.
  8. My kids are all healthy.
  9. My back is getting better, way less pain lately.
  10. For Journey's greatest hits album. Absolutely one of my favorite albums ever.
That's it for today. Listing what I'm thankful for always helps me feel better. Puts things in perspective. Have a great day!

2 comments: