"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Half A Party With No Sound

I lost my voice. Again. I woke up Sunday morning without it. This is a common occurrence for me. So much so that when one of my favorite people in the world saw me at Ash's party and I said (more like whispered) "Hi" She was like "AGAIN!?!". Sadly yes. I had surgery to try and correct this chronic laryngitis issue. Someday I'll post on the actual surgery. If I'm not feeling vain that day I may even include non-flattering pictures. Usually I can roll with having no voice, but today I had a birthday party to facilitate.   Derek just said we'd roll with it and he'd do whatever needed to be done. Ah, I love that guy.

I got Ashley all gussied up in her birthday finery before church and then we stopped by Starbucks for my favorite Venti 9 pump Breve Cinnamon Dulce. You read that right. 9 pumps. I needed it for my throat. No really I did.

Church was awesome. I love it there. Our pastor, John, is great. I love his stories and God really speaks through him. We usually stick around forever to talk, but we had to cut out early 'cause we had the party at 1 and we had to change and all that jazz.

We got to Silverbow pizza on time and the party was great. Ash had lots of fun and made out like a bandit. This was the first "big girl party". We invited a couple of friends from school and church. I just wish I could've spent more time with everyone. The theme by the way was iCarly. Have you ever seen that show? It's awesome!! I love it so much. I think for my next birthday I want an iCarly party. Here are some pictures from the party. Enjoy.

The Party Girl Posing

More Posing

On "Whiplash Bambi" 

Ali, Ashley, Maya

Ashley Ray

Mike and Avis 

Avis and Ashley

Angela and Ashley 

Tony, Ashley, and Airika

Lisa and Ashley

Josiah

Griz, Justice, Ander

iCarly cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment