"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Monday, January 16, 2012

I Hate The Pythagorean

I'm having so much trouble with math and it's driving me crazy! Stupid pythagorean formula. I know I'll eventually get it, but I don't like feeling this inadequate. 


I know it's been forever since I blogged and the only excuse I have is that the pain has been completely out of control lately. This is the first good day I've had in forever. It was so wonderful. Me and Ash spent time together and decorated her room and she was so happy. I loved it! 


I'm going to go to a general physician and lay it all out. Tell him I'm out of ideas and ask what I should do next. I'm hoping I can get some answers.


I got some great news recently and when I know the definite details I will share with you, but for now just know I'm ridiculously excited! 


Have I said lately how wonderfully awesome my husband is? Well he is. He takes care of me, the kids, and all of the household duties. He's going to school now too so his plate is crazy full. But still he doesn't complain. He's gentle and compassionate with me. I praise God everyday for bringing me this wonderful man. I couldn't have done this well searching for a husband on my own. If I'd done it on my own I'd probably be married to a drug runner or wanted fugitive. I'm only half kidding. 


Well, hope is everyone is well. It feels good to write again. I have my earphones in with my moody playlist playing. So awesome. Ok, it's almost time for my kids to go to bed so I'll leave you with this:


"11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." - JEREMIAH 29:11

1 comment:

  1. I got on blogger and saw that you had posted and thought, "Yay! Erica!!!" :) I love your blog!
    Love that verse! It's good to hear from you again! I'm glad you're doing pretty well. You've been in my prayers! I hope that you can find a good doctor who can help treat your pain.
    Have a great week and good luck with that math. :)
    Oh, and if I could recommend one math tool to you it would be Chad Cargill's calculator programs. Just Google his name and his website should come up. I bought his calculator programs and they helped so much on my ACT! It costs $15, but is well worth the price. You just enter the numbers that you're given and it solves the problem. It's wonderful! :) He's also a Christian and gives a lot of money to Compassion International. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete