"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, January 26, 2012

In My Weakness...

I just got 100% on my math test and I'm riding high on my mini victory. God is good. The last couple of days pain wise have been so so, but what has changed is that I feel like my attitude while in the midst of the episodes is a lot better. Derek and I had to have a talk this morning though about my "disappearing act". I'm a very internal person and tend to disappear into my head quite easily. Derek is a very social person who thrives on interaction. I tend to forget that not everybody is happy with quiet and solitude the way I am. I have to remember to be more emotionally available. The talk was good though. Marriage requires lots of communication which I'm horrible at, I'm so blessed to be married to someone so patient. 


I have some good news, but the details aren't finalized so I'm not going to reveal until I have everything ironed out. I'm pretty excited though. Don't you love the suspense and mystery?


Not much to say in this post, just a mini-update. Here is a great verse that is pretty perfect for my life right now.


"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
 ~ 1 Corinthians 12:9 & 10

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I got 100% on my math this morning too!
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bible verse and so touching. I hope you find strength in God and really soar in Him who is able to do the impossible. God bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete