"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Contests and Facebook

Hello Everyone! I have a favor to ask those of you who have Facebook pages. I entered a contest to become the face of Modocat.com. I made it into the final 100 and now I need your help to make into the top 20. The 20 girls with the most votes on their photos move onto the next round. I'm going to post the link here and I would appreciate your vote and sharing the link with others. You have to like the Modocat Facebook page and then like my photo. If you'd like to request me as a friend that'd be great :) Thank you for your support!

Modocat Modeling Contest  That is the link. Please remember to like their page, then my photo or your vote won't count. I have the best readers ever, thank you for your votes!!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo! All the best :) I've also added you on facebook - hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael- I'm so glad you found me on Facebook and thank you to both of you for voting. I'm hoping to make it to the next round.

    ReplyDelete