"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Need Help

Remember when I posted about that contest I was trying to win? Well I made the top 20. Pretty exciting, but now round 2 begins. This is what round 2 entails: It is a 2 week sales challenge. The girl who has the most sales at the end of the 2 weeks wins a photo shoot in LA and a $500 credit to their site. They gave me a code that is unique to me. When you use it you get a discount on merchandise AND it helps me in the contest. I'm going to post the info here. So ladies if you want some awesome shoes or clothes here is your chance to get them with a discount.

Go to Modocat, load up your shopping bag, and enter ERICA4CATGIRL in the code section for your discount. Thanks everyone, you're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment