"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Artist

Alexander colored this picture. Isn't it beautiful? I absolutely love it. This got me to thinking.

I wonder if this is how God sees us. Our life is like this picture. If we do things God's way we stay in the lines. When we do things our way it's like we are scribbling. We wander around not sure what to do next instead of asking God or waiting on Him. Even though we scribble through parts of our life God loves us despite it all. I imagine Him having a giant fridge and pinning our pictures up and saying to Gabriel "Isn't it beautiful? Erica tried so hard. She'll do better next time now that she has learned to come to Me." Isn't God great? I love that I serve a God so big and gracious.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Alexander! Pretty picture, honey!

    Erica, that was a beautiful description of how God sees us. I love it. Hope He likes what I color! :)

    ReplyDelete