"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tired...So Tired

Derek went back to work today. Grandma Kay and my neighbor have the kids today so I can rest. The only thing I keep thinking is how much stuff there is to do, but I'm making myself take it easy.

The surgery was a success, Yay! Being in the hospital was absolutely horrible. I'm not exaggerating either. The nausea and vomiting was almost more than I could take, but God was faithful. There were a couple of times I felt I was going to die so I whispered a prayer to God for deliverance and He was merciful.

I was sharing a room with a crazy woman. She was on the wrong floor I tell you. Instead of using her call button for the nurse she would SCREAM "NURSE! NURSE!" The nurse would come in and she's say something like "I'm thirsty" She would also call people in to tell them that she had an envelope full of money that she knows they stole from her. She talked about somebody clearing her house out and her mother dying and the house being sold. It was all pretty incoherent rambling, I asked to be moved so I could get some sleep and they did end up moving me.

The left side of my lower lip is weak. If feels like when you come home from the dentist and your lip is still numb. My left eye is weak as well, it doesn't blink very well. I'm sure I am painting you a very nice picture about the way I look. Derek says I look cute as ever, but I know he is obligated to say things like that-he is my husband after all. Did I mention my ear is numb? That's a really weird feeling. I can't believe how tired I've been.

I'm not complaining-really. The doctor was happy about the way it went and he is pretty certain it is benign.

So far there hasn't been any sweating or crying when I'm hungry so that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment