"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Friday, February 1, 2008

Mrs. Fix-It

Mr Fix It

It should say Mrs. Fix-It. I fixed our sink yesterday. Well not the whole sink just the spray nozzle.

I was cleaning up from dinner Tuesday night when suddenly I have no water pressure and I hear a gush down below. That's never a good sound.

I look under the sink and it is leaking everywhere. Derek took a look and the hose for spray nozzle had torn. He turned the water off and there was nothing else we could do until morning. I was really disappointed that I couldn't finish the dishes.winking smiley face

The next morning we made our coffee from the bathroom sink, which was a lot of fun. Then Derek ran to Ace hardware and picked up a spray hose kit and some thread tape. He didn't have time to install it before work so there I was without water and I thought to myself, I could do it.

There wasn't a man around growing up so we watched my Mom do the repairs that she could. She always tried even if it wasn't always successful.

I repaired the spray hose while the kids took their nap. It didn't even leak. I was pretty proud of myself and the best thing was Derek was proud of me too.

1 comment: