"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quiet My Anxious Heart

Some prayer would be appreciated for me and my family this week. Derek has an interview with a company on Thursday. The position is in Washington which is great because I miss my family and church family so much.

However, we want to go where God wants us. Please pray that our hearts would not be anxious in this time. That we would be wise. That Derek would be safe when he travels to the interview.

I appreciate all of your prayers and thank you for listening.

2 comments:

  1. We are SO praying! It would be so awesome to have you guys back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, praying, praying!! Can't wait to have you back!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete