"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, July 17, 2008

6 Quirky Things

Nina at Portugal Bound has tagged me for a meme.

Here are the rules of this meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.


Here are my 6:

  1. I like High School Musical. And yes I am well aware that it is for 13 year old girls
2. When I was a kid I loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I had a crush on Leonardo, the turtle with the blue bandanna. Again I'm well aware he was a turtle and the only thing distinguishing him for the other turtles was the color of his bandanna.

3. I hate it when people are rude. There is no excuse at all for being rude.

4. I love to watch old married couples and it brings tears to my eyes every time. I love that they've been married so long that they don't even need to speak, they just know what eachother is thinking and feeling at that very moment.

5. I make Derek crafts that I remember from grade school out of contruction paper. I cut the hearts out and use a glue stick just like we did in grade school. It's the only way I know how to be "crafty"-Yes I do realize I'm a dork.

6. I love to shave my legs and I do it every day. I love the feeling of newly shaved legs and it makes me feel prettier for some reason.

And now for the 6 lucky people...

Amy Beth at Ministry So Fabulous!

Grace at LifePerQs Plus

Rachel at A Heart Assessment

Sarah at A Beautiful Mess

Candee at Marchant Family

Melissa at Send Snail Mail!

3 comments:

  1. I love your social retardation. :)

    I can't read number six because the color you made it blends in with yer blog.

    You crack me up with your craftiness. Glue sticks and construction paper...you're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, Thanks for tagging me. I had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shave your legs everyday?!? Oh my...I can't tell you how long I go without shaving......yuck!

    ReplyDelete