"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Monday, July 14, 2008

Birthday Party Pictures



This is the cake Grandma Kay ordered for Alexander.














This is the cake I made for Alexander.











Alexander and His cakes.

Alexander, Carl, and Andy. Derek lighting the candles.

Alexander opening my Mom's and sister's present-Thomas the train toddler bedding set.

Alexander in his Hulk costume from Uncle Joe. The big hands make noises and say phrases when you "punch".




On his bike.
Alexander and Grandma Kay.


Ashley eating cake.

3 comments:

  1. What a great party!!! You did such a good job on the cakes Erica! I wish so much I was there. You're such a good mom!
    I love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! Erica, those cakes are amazing! So proud of you!

    You're so brave to attempt them and then to do such a good job...I'm so jealous. I'd have made a flop out of 'em.

    I'm glad he had such a good party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes were so cute...Good job!!

    It looks like you guys had a great time. The video of him on his "bike" was so cute. It looked like you had a house full!

    To answer your question about my boy and potty training...well he's 22 months old...and I don't know how I got him to do it..he just did. And he's not done it since then...so it was certainly a fluke!!

    ReplyDelete