"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Friday, July 18, 2008

Thank You All

I just want to thank you all for praying for Derek and I yesterday. He had a really good trip and was safe. Praise God!

The interview went really well and they are going to the next step now. They want to fly him to Seattle to do a ride along to see how a day of the job goes. If he still likes it after that they will write him up an offer.

We are continually praying that God is the One leading in all of this. We want Him to guide each and every step in this process and so far He has. It's just about submitting my will to His. Sometimes I rush ahead and I know that I need not do that. Thanks again for your prayers, they are much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment