"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Here! I'm Here!

Hello all! Boy, did I miss you all! We are in fact all moved and unpacked. I love my house and the area we are in. God provided abundantly in this move.

Derek has been in Seattle the past 2 days for training and it's going well. He is really pleased with the job so far and I praise God for that. He has been in jobs the past couple of years that he wasn't thrilled about and now he gets to do something he likes and is good at. God not only provided the essentials, but also blessed us with things our hearts desired. He is so good!

Thank you for all of your prayers. We greatly appreciate them. I love having family around. My kids love playing with their cousins and seeing my mom and sisters.

We went to church this past Sunday and I can't explain the utter peace that stole over me. There was a point during worship where everything faded and it was just me and God. It was a completely perfect moment. My kids enjoyed Sunday school which blessed my heart to no end.

My BFF came over yesterday and spent the night. We stayed up talking until 3 a.m.! It was worth every bit of lost sleep. She was recently married and I couldn't go to the wedding. It was wonderful to get to catch up with her. She and I are perfect for each other as far as friends go and I missed her so much while I was in Montana. I'm probably not making any sense, but I've also only had 3 hours of sleep so you can't blame me.

We've been here for a week and a half and we just now got phone and Internet. Qwest screwed up and we had a challenging first week here, but again God provided us with good neighbors that let us use their phone a couple of times.

While I'm sitting here detailing this all out for you it is blessing my heart all over again to see how God has been more than sufficient through all of it.

We had so much help during the move. My sister's mother-in-law was here while we were unloading keeping an eye on the kids and she vacuumed my house! That woman is a real blessing.

Now that you are all caught up on my life I am looking forward to catching up with all of you. I hope you have all been well while I was away.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment