"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and My New Laptop

I am writing to you from the comfort of my couch. As opposed to the uncomfortable, cold desk chair. My laptop arrived yesterday and it's awesome!

Maybe you remember in my previous posts how much I love electronic gadgets. I could go bankrupt buying them.

I did have a bit of trouble importing my music. I didn't know I had that much music until I had to transport it all. I thought I'd be able to just put it on a flash drive plug into the laptop and upload. But alas, it was not to be.

I had to burn the music to discs and then import. It took forever! I think I've got it all though. There were some casualties though.

We've had some answers to prayer. God keeps showing me how faithful and wonderful He is! I love it!

I can feel people's prayers with us. I appreciate it so much! God is going to get ALL the GLORY!

Easter was awesome! The kids had lots of fun. We went to my Aunt Terie's house and had an egg hunt and ate dinner. It was all very lovely. I have pictures, but I'm too lazy to post them right now. I will post them though, I promise!

I hope you all had a blessed Easter! I'm so thankful for what Easter represents. The death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior is most assuredly a privilege to get to celebrate.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment