"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not Much

Not much to update on. Except last night I had to pull a raising out of Ashley's nose with the tweezers. I can't believe how far up there she got it! She's a handful that one.

Here is what we did today:

Derek and I had a good talk today. We had been isolating ourselves and fretting over things. Turns out we were fretting about the same things! We are now on the same page and everything is out in the open. I love how much closer I feel to him now.

We took the kids to the park today since the weather was so nice. I wish I would have brought my camera, but I forgot it. They had lots of fun though.

Alexander is so daring. Derek was pushing him on the swings and all he keeps saying is "Higher, go higher!" Derek gave him a push and Alexander responded with "That is a baby push" The things that kid comes up with. I put Ashley on the swing and pushed her a little and she proceeded to freak out and asked to get off. Turns out she is like Derek in the fear of heights department. Asher is pretty easygoing. He spent the majority of his time at the park picking up the small rocks and throwing them. He was also especially interested in the garbage that littered the ground. That prompted me to follow him around yelling "Drop that! That's gross!"

After we all got up from our naps we decided to get some dinner. It's been so long since we've been out to eat as a family. It was a lot of fun and I could tell the kids enjoyed it. It's a special treat and I think at their age they already get that.

It was a good, relaxing day. Just the way I like it!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment