"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry So Late!

I'm sorry it's been awhile since I've updated. My mom and the kids got here Thursday and we've been pretty busy. It's been great though. I'll post pictures later.

Derek is doing well. We are Day 5 today. He was pretty sick the day of the transplant and the doctors said that was normal. As long as they stay up on his anti-nausea meds he does o.k. We won't see a rise in his counts until Day 13. We'll find out then how the transplant actually went. We appreciate all the prayers on the day of the transplant.

I'll blog in length later, but I just wanted you all to know that we are doing well.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment