"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Today is Derek's 3rd birthday. He is scheduled to get the transplant at 12 p.m. today.

Derek isn't feeling well at all right now. They say it's normal because the chemo is catching up with him. His counts have also bottomed out. It's frustrating to sit here and watch him be sick and know I can't do anything for him. I want to make it all better. All your prayers are appreciated during this time.

On a more positive note, the kids get here tomorrow! I can't wait to squeeze them! It's Ashley Marie's birthday on Saturday. I love birthdays! Especially ones where I get to buy presents. I don't know if I mentioned in my last blog that I got tickets to take the kids to the aquarium and the Pacific Science Center. They should really enjoy that.

Well, that's all for now. I'll update after the transplant and let you all know how it went. One more note: Happy Birthday Sarah Diane!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment