"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Double Double White Counts Aren't Trouble

I couldn't resist rhyming. I love rhyming! On with the reason for the blog.

Derek's white counts doubled! The doctors are amazed at Derek and how well he is/has been doing. He's been feeling a lot better too. He gets better everyday. Thank you for the prayers!

"When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Mark 2:17

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I am in tears right now!!!! Derek is a very lucky man to have such a wonderful wife. You two just hang in there and take things one day at a time. Thanks for the updates I check them everyday!! Try to keep your spirits up Derek!!

    Melissa Demarais

    ReplyDelete