"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Monday, September 12, 2011

God and A Little Bit Of Time

Today is two years since my grandma died. I didn't cry today. But I did smile. She was such a precious person. God has helped me a lot getting over her death, well once I let Him help me anyway. Time is also a great healer of grief. Some days I cry when I think of her, but mostly I just smile when I think of her now and days.

So Grandma Kay, if God has given you a window from Heaven. Know that we miss you. Know that you touched every aspect of our lives while you were alive. I hope you're proud of me. My life was richer having known you. You taught me things and showed me things. So thank you for being you and loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment