"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sorry For The Radio Silence

Hello There!...(is there an echo in here?)

I wouldn't blame you if there were. I haven't posted in awhile and I've missed Wordy Wednesday and Thankful Thursday. I know you all know what I'm going through, I thank you for your prayers. I'm also super busy with school and the kids. School is going great, I love it. We're starting our projects now so I'm having to do lots of research. I have my appointment tomorrow to go over my MRI results and my renal ultrasound. I'll let you all know what I find out. I have some very big news that is going to go into a post all it's own. It's not my news, but it's great and share worthy all the same. I have a stupid appointment I'm mad about today. Not sure why I'm mad except that I think I'm being selfish. I'm going to suck it up and go, but I'm kinda cranky. So adieu until tomorrow my blog friends!

2 comments:

  1. Glad school is going well! I hope the MRI comes out well, and that it's something the doctors can easily fix for you. Praying!
    Natasha
    PS: news...??
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you! I've missed your posts, but totally understand. I rarely have time to post anymore either! :(
    Hope you have a great week! Praying for ya,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete