I love the word Poignant. It's fun to say and the meaning is pretty neat.
1. keenly distressing to the emotions
2. keen or strong in mental appeal
3. affecting or moving the emotions
4. pungent to the smell ----------------> Kind of a weird one
A word I hate is Pain. You can probably guess why I hate this one. I am going to blog about my "issue" soon. Probably not until Friday though, I have a doctor appointment with a specialist. I'm hoping to get this thing figured out. Please be praying!
1. physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
2. a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body
3. mental or emotional suffering or torment
a. laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care
b. the suffering of childbirth
5. informal an annoying or troublesome person or thing