"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursdays and A Sorry

So first of all I'm sorry I've neglected my serial blog posts. I can really only blame it on pain, laziness, and school. I haven't felt very thankful lately which is why I'm going to post this list. Happy Reading!

I'm Thankful...

  1. That I'm doing well in school.
  2. For my Brady Patriots jersey, it's aaamazing! (I sang that)
  3. For my pillow, I love it so much.
  4. For my darling husband Derek. There aren't words to describe how thankful I am.
  5. For the rainy conditions, it would only be better if it were snow.
  6. That my Dad is officially coming to visit at Christmas!
  7. For my dog Dubs.
  8. For great friends at church and their prayers.
  9. For toes socks, oh how I love them.
  10. For the new Butterfinger candy bars. Looove them! (Sang that too)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for Mcdonald's 50 cent Sweet tea! Mmmm...so good! (not good FOR you, but I won't tell if you won't! *GRIN*)
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete