"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Have A Date

No not that kind of date...I wish. I have a date for my surgery, February 22nd. I have insurance coverage for the month of February.

I have to be honest and say I was a little relieved that it got cancelled. I was getting pretty scared to have it done. I'm also nervous about the kids. I know the house and the people in it will survive while I'm out of comission, but I don't like that I might be unaware of things around me because of pain medication. I also don't like that for about a week I might not be involved in every aspect of my children's lives. I don't like this feeling of being out of control. Maybe God is trying to teach me something through this.

Pray for me if you would. I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment