"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Monday, May 11, 2009

Waiting...

Hey everybody! I'm sitting here while Derek is having an oral examination. They just want to make sure there isn't a risk for infection in his mouth. Infection can be a real problem for people without immune systems.

Friday went well. His biopsy went smoothly. Thank you for the prayers. The nurse who did the biopsy, her name is Rebecca, was awesome. He did have some bleeding afterward, but it was controllable.

The weekend was rough. I don't know if it was the tests or what, but Derek wasn't feeling well. He slept a lot. It had me pretty worried. He also had an anxiety attack on Saturday while we were downtown. It was pretty scary. God was faithful though to get us through it. I'm going to mention it to his nurse, Pat. See if there is anything I should be doing differently.

This week is mostly packed with appointments. Things like MRI's and EKG's. I take my classes this week. I'm pretty excited. We also meet with the nutritionist tomorrow.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you again for your prayers. They are much appreciated.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment