"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!

I'm Thankful...

  1. I have such a wonderful husband who got all of the laundry done
  2. That my kids will still snuggle with me
  3. We're going to have an NFL season
  4. For reaching my goal (more on this in another post)
  5. It hasn't been too hot
  6. My Mom is going to come visit at Christmas when I'm on break
  7. For my admissions advisor, Sarah, she's amazing
  8. For having coffee with a  dear friend yesterday, she never fails to help
  9. For potluck tomorrow, I'm using my church friends as recipe guinea pigs
  10. For God's unfailing love. It humbles me in it's strength and constancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment