"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, January 8, 2008

He's On His Way To Underwear

I am closer to getting goal #1 completed. Alexander pooped in toilet yesterday for the first time! I didn't think I'd ever be this excited about poop, but I was so proud of him.

I could tell he was scared, but he sat there and did it. He was proud of himself too. My mom called yesterday and he got on the phone with her and proudly said "I pooped in the toilet!" He talked about it all day long.

My cousin Katherine gave me this website, http://pottytrainingconcepts.com that has advice and potty charts you can print out. I printed one out and taped on the wall next to the toilet. Every time he goes potty on the toilet he gets to color on his chart. He loves it. It's very effective.

Now the idea is to get him to KEEP going in the toilet. Pee is no problem, but the pooping can be an issue.

If you have any suggestions or tips I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment