"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Locked Out No More!

I don't know if you heard (or care), but the NFL lockout has ended! The players unanimously voted in the new CBA. Which means regular league business can resume this week. Drafted players, free agents, and undrafted free agents all need to signed. I won't bore you with all the details because this is a subject I go talk about all day long. Just ask Derek or anybody else I come in contact with.

The Pats' first regular season game is September 12 against the Miami Dolphins in Miami. It's on ESPN and you can bet I'll be watching.

My fall and winter has purpose again! So you can probably bet I'll be blogging a lot more about football, I'm kinda sorry if it bores you. If you haven't already seen my crazy football season is when it comes out to play.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I heard...sorry Erica! Me and football...eh...let me just say that I groan when it comes one! GRIN!
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete