"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Little Football News

So Hasselbeck is a Tennessee Titan now. I'm glad because he was floundering in Seattle. I hate Pete Carroll. We'll see if the Seahawks give Charlie Whitehurst a chance. They should, he's a decent quarterback and young enough that given a chance he could take the Seahawks good places.

Donovan McNabb is a Viking now. I'm glad because now I can resume hating the Vikings just like I do Donovan McNabb. Overrated and loud mouthed that's what he is!

The Jets are looking to possibly sign Randy Moss. Not good. Not good at all. I hate the Jets and I love Randy Moss. He used to play for the Patriots and he is awesome.

Kyle Orton could be making a deal to go from the Denver Broncos to the Miami Dolphins. I don't really care too much about where he goes as long as he shaves off his awful mustache. Him leaving Denver gives Tim Tebow a chance. I love this kids. He's a Christian with great values and the kids can throw and run like nobody's business.

I love this stuff! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment