"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Thursday, December 20, 2007

And The Grand Total Is?

broken down carBrian picked Derek up at work and they came and got the car and then took the car down to get a new battery. Then they come and said they are testing some things and that they would call when it was ready. They said it would be $69 for a new battery.

That isn't too bad I thought to myself.

So we are waiting and waiting and waiting for the call. But no call. So Derek calls them and guess what? Just guess.

We need a new alternator because the battery won't hold a charge. Now guess again how much a new alternator is. $350!

Now it is my belief at this point that God is teaching me to rely completely on Him. I know He knows we need a car. So I need to have faith that He is going to work it all out and provide.

I saw Him provide so much when I was a kid. I just need to remember that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, bugger. I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete