"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

~Philippians 1:6


Saturday, December 29, 2007

Perfection


If you know me or any member of my family you probably know that we are extremely competitive. We compete at everything. If we can't be the best at something we probably don't want to play and if we are bad at something we have to be the worst. Because if you are going to be bad at something you might as well be the worst which in my mind is being the best at being the worst. Do you get what I'm saying? I hope I didn't just confuse you.

The last 3 years I have really gotten into football. I love it. I'm really intense when I watch it, I scream at the t.v., and get angry when things don't go my way.

My team since I liked football has been the New England Patriots. They are always pretty good, but tonight they achieved something that no team has done since the 1972 Dolphins.

They had a perfect season. They just beat the Giants tonight. Tom Brady (their quarterback) also beat the record for touchdowns in a season. He beat Peyton Manning who plays for the Colts which is my cousin's favorite team. We bet on the game this year. Randy Moss (their receiver) also beat the record for touchdown receptions.

I love that my team is the best. Because that means I win. smiley face

I know it sounds crazy or pathetic, take your pick. But these are the things I get excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment